Saturday, April 18, 2009

my right tube is good BUT...

So I had another HSG test done, nov. 2008.
oh man!!! That hurt so so much. I didn't think it was going to hurt so much. With my first test I had no pain at all. But- With this test, surprisingly my right tube is open. I thought my right tube was blocked like it was with my first test.
Most likely my left tube has become dilated, swollen/fluid filled due to endometriosis. Which that sometimes can happen, if you have endometriosis. There are other causes of a tube to become blocked like STD, or infections.

Anyways... I was very surprised that my right tube is open, I was thinking that endometriosis caused the right tube to be no good too.

Now that my right tube is open, I was going to discuss the option of possibly doing IUI with my R.E. but I didn't really have the opportunity of doing so.

I would love to try & become pregnant on my own. I personally believe that it's more difficult to become pregnant on my own due to my severe endo. It's probably affected my ovulation in some way. recurrance of endo cysts, due to that I"m not sure If I'm ovulating correctly, unless you do ovulate with endo cysts; I'm not really sure.

2 comments:

  1. here are some great sites for info on endo

    centerforendo.com

    (the CEC is amazing)

    endometriosisurgeon.com

    endoexcision.com

    pelvicpain.com

    endo101.com

    johnleemd.com

    naprotechnology.com

    fertilitycare.org

    endo-resolved.com

    erc.activboard.com/

    ob/gyns and RE's are not usually skilled at removing endo from all the locations, and at recognizing the forms

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to deal with the endo before thet IVF, which shouldn't be 'necessary' at your age...also, napro technology / charting / using progesterone helps many many women

    you can find a good doc at the fertility care site, or the napro site, or omsoul.com

    ReplyDelete