Thursday, April 16, 2009

First diagnosed with endo

~ENDOMETRIOSIS~

I was first diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 24, this was through a laparoscopy (the only real way to diagnose endometriosis). I never had any notion anything was wrong; I always thought I was perfect in speaking in terms to my reproduction.

Usually a woman doesn't know she has endometriosis, until having laproscopic surgery. Sometimes it's to late, before a woman finds out. It can sometimes be diagnosed as something different.


I never knew I had endometriosis, until my first surgery. Prior to surgery I had no indication of having anything wrong with me. Having endometriosis totally took me by surprise. When my gynocologist mentioned the word endometriosis, I had never in my life heard of endometriosis.

After my dr. appointment I started crying, due to being devestated with having endometriosis.

I wasn't sure what to think at the time, I was diagnosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment