Thursday, April 16, 2009

I feel a little depressed

Lets see... I know that getting pregnant should be pretty easy. But in my case it's more difficult, due to my severe endometriosis. The damage endo has caused makes me feel upset. I know I am young still 27 so I still have time to get pregnant.

It makes me pretty sad to hear of other women who have gotten pregnant:
My sister-in-law who has endometriosis had a difficult time getting pregnant, then she had an HSG test done with minor tubal blockage, & ended up getting pregnant; she has 4 boys now. I think that's wonderful for her.
My mother-in-law has told me that some woman, who had her tubes blocked miraculously became pregnant. For that woman I think that's wonderful.
Then my dr. who is in her 40's tells me she got pregnant, I am still young & I have time to get pregnant.

There is also the octuplet mother who got pregnant 6 times, then did IVF a 7th time- got pregnant with 8 babies. I feel so sad, due to the woman isn't married & she was able to become pregnant 7 times through IVF.
Then, Kate Gossling- she had PCOS, went through IUI got pregnant twice: first time had twins, 2nd time had 6 babies.
Then there is Michelle duggar- she's gotten pregnant 18 times.
It makes me feel a little sad, due to there are so many women getting pregnant.

The thing that nobody understands is I have severe endometriosis this has caused some damage to my reproductive organs. (blocked/dilated left fallopian tube). Slightly elevated FSH level, due to cysts & 3 surgeries. I think possibly I might have an issue with ovulation, due to getting cysts.
Dispite the fact I am young, I think it's a little more difficult for me to get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment